As part of our core business model, we generally intend to commercialize our products, after completion of development and any required regulatory approvals, primarily through one of three methods:
- A sale of the technology
- Licensing of the product to a manufacturer or distributor
- By manufacturing, marketing and directly selling the products ourselves.
We expect this model to provide several advantages to our valued partners and shareholder, including:
- A more efficient and effective research and development process
- A quicker time to market with a distinguished go-to-market model after completion of development
- The value-added growth to the hub company, Odyssey Group International, through commercialization and subsidiary spin-off for maximum returns to the company and its shareholders.
CardioMap Heart Monitoring and Screening Device
CardioMap® heart monitoring and screening device, provides early, non-invasive testing of heart disease. With its highly portable design and web-based analysis, it can both penetrate the existing $28B cardiac device market and also expand the market vertical by opening up the possibilities for remote and home screening.